- Accounts Receivable - Invoicing, Monthly Statements. Keep track of who owes you money, we can even chase bad debt for you and help you to receive your money faster.
- Accounts Payable - Keep track of who you owe money to and process payments.
- Bank Reconciliation - Enter transactions from you bank statements to balance your books on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Financial Reporting - Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual reports for you or your accountant to provide an analysis of your financial situation. Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow.
- Prepare weekly, fortnightly or monthly payrolls.Prepare and issue payslips and payment summaries to staff and help with other employer obligations such as the Superannuation Guarantee.
BAS and IAS
- Preparation and lodgment of Business Activity Statements and Installment Activity Statements on a monthly or quarterly basis. We are Registered BAS Agents so can report any of your tax obligations to the ATO on your behalf.
End of year preparation
- Gather information required for tax purposes and liase with your accountant as required.
Business Set up
- We can help you set up your business (Registering for ABN, GST, PAYG, Business Name, Superannuation Clearing House etc.) Set up you chart of accounts in your Myob or Quickbooks software.